Saturday, April 4, 2009

Life in San Diego

I was just reading my last update and everything has changed since that update so I think it is time for me to explain whats going on again.

First we are still in this month to month apartment. We went to move on base and found out that the place we were moving into had NO KITCHEN! So we decided that we would rather stay in this apartment with a kitchen then live on base. The house hunting is coming along, we have now made 10 offers and 4 have been accepted and our favorite one is supposed to get back to us Monday and let us know if we can go into escrow! So keep your fingers crossed that we can.

Second is that Jason is still leaving but the bad news is, is that he has to leave in April instead of May and he is on a ship to the middle east for 3 months. After that they will fly him to Mississippi to be with his ship. The total time for this deployment is about 6-8 months. We hope he will be back for Christmas. So I am really hoping we get this house because I am not looking forward to living in this horrible apartment by myself!

All in all life is treating us well. We are loving the beautiful weather here in San Diego and I am enjoying getting to know all of the wonderful women in our ward. We miss all of our family and friends and wish we could see them! We both keep saying that San Diego would be perfect if we could get our family and friends to move here. Lots of love to all of you!!!! :)

No comments:

Liz & Jason's Music