Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Morning

Since conference last week and with Easter being this week I have had the Savior on my mind this week. As I was being lazy this morning I was thinking about my relationship with my Heavenly Father and Savior. I thought about a lot of things and the one thing that has been on my mind lately is being alone when Jason leaves next week. I have cried many times worrying about being alone at night or just feeling like I have no one close to me. This morning as I was pondering this I remembered Elder Hollands talk this last week on how we have all felt alone at times and his recount of the days leading up to the Saviors atonement. He gave such a beautiful account of this time and such a strong and touching testimony of what our Savior when through for us.

So as I sat here this morning I felt an overwhelming comfort and peace that I am NOT alone, none of us are EVER alone. Jesus Christ is our Savior and he suffered for our sins he felt all of our pain. As I think about this upcoming week when I have to say goodbye to Jason and the pain that it will cause me, its a great comfort to know that I can always turn to my Savior because he knows how I feel and he will be with me and guide and comfort me while Jason is away.

I just felt like it was appropriate for me to post my feelings and such a beautiful Easter morning. I love all of my family and I am so grateful for Jason and all he does for me. I will miss him terrible but I am so blessed to know of the Savior and that I am not alone and never will be.

No comments:

Liz & Jason's Music