Friday, April 10, 2009

Wisdom Teeth

So I had my Wisdom Teeth removed on Wednesday Afternoon. I wen to the dentist on Tuesday and she said I had to get them removed ASAP bc they were pushing my teeth together and causing all my pain. She gave me a number of the oral surgeon and I called them and made and emergency appointment. I did not know that dentist had emergency list.

Anyways I made the appointment for Wednesday morning and I went with out eating anything bc your not supposed to eat anything for 8 hours before the appointment. I met with the doc at 8 and they said they could not take them out until 4. So I was like okay....what do I do the rest of the day??? He said just don't eat anything and then come back at 4. So I left took Jason back to work and then went to park day because I had to do something to keep my mind off of how hungry I was.

By the time it was surgery time my blood sugar was getting low and I was just wanting it all to be over with. I went back and they put an IV in me and all this stuff and then the nurse asked me to open my mouth before i feel asleep. That would be the last thing I remember, until I woke up at home on the couch at 9:45 that night. I HATE not remembering anything its the worst feeling in the world. All in all I am okay not to much swelling and the pain is dulled by the vicodin ( i really hate this medicine I can not imagine why people get addicted to it).

So my teeth are out and now I can go back to the dentist for my root canal! I am just glad I could get it done while Jason was still here! Love you all!

No comments:

Liz & Jason's Music