Saturday, March 7, 2009

Update from San Diego

Okay so it has been a long time since I have updated my blog. Jason and I are in San Diego and are loving it. We both are missing our family and friends terribly, but are starting to make some friends.

We have been in a 30 day apartment for the last 28 days and HATE it...our neighbors are always getting picked up by the police and the baby next door to us is ALWAYS crying and they just yell at it. It is so sad and scares me at the same time. SO, we are moving tomorrow onto the base tomorrow and I hope it will be better.

I'm sure your wondering why all this temporary housing...well we are in the process of find a house...NOT FUN...this process takes a lot longer then I thought! We have made 4 offers 2 have been rejected and 2 are pending...so we will see. I am going to meet with our amazing realtor on Monday to look at 8 more homes. Please keep us in your prayers we are NEEDING to get into a house soon.

The reason for needing to be in a home so soon is because the Navy is putting Jason on a ship at the end of this month (maybe), but he will be leaving for Mississippi on May 24Th for like 6 months. So I would like to be settled before he leaves. Plus I really want to get out of a suitcase! I don't want to sound like I am complaining, BUT 8 months of living out of suitcases is NOT FUN!

I will be posting pictures soon of our trip out to CA. I hope that I will be posting pictures of the home that we get! :)

No comments:

Liz & Jason's Music