Sunday, August 21, 2011

IM BACK

After a long period of NO BLOGGING....I am back and ready to blog! Especially since I have gone MIA on facebook!

So my life in a nut shell over the past year! Jase is in the Navy and is back and forth! I am in school full time and loving every second of it! Right now I am a full time student, have 2 part time jobs, I am on the FRG board for Jason's ship (USS Dewey) and I try to keep myself busy especially when the ship is gone~

I wish I could update you on the ship news from Jase but I cant! All I can say is if you have a facebook you can go on and LIKE the USS Dewey DDG 105 page and you will get to see photos and get a brief update.

On the fertility front on our lives we are currently not doing a treatment. I found a new doctor that does acupuncture and uses only natural remedies. I feel so much better since starting this doctor and have started to see improvements in my health. He specializes in fertility and patients with PCOS (poly cystic ovarian syndrome) which I have. Jase and I are very excited to see what results this doctor can produce.

Jason loves the Navy and we are both positive this was the right decision for us. He is the legal officer on the ship as well as the admin officer and Navigator. His title is NAV and he is loving it. They are excited for the adventures that are ahead for the ship.

Life is crazy, we hate to be apart, but when we have the chance to be together everything seems perfect. :)

No comments:

Liz & Jason's Music