So life has been a little crazy while Jase has been home. Christmas was wonderful even though we were not able to go home to our families we had an amazing Christmas with each other and with our adopted family. The new year will bring a lot of change to our family.
I started school again and will be crazy busy with about 4 classes from March - May. Jason is leaving again in a couple of weeks and will be gone till May. He will hopefully get his SWOS pin this year.
We are also working with fertility doctors trying to add to our family. We have looking in to adoption also and we will see what will happen.
I am pumped and excited for this year and I know we will have our trials but I am just glad that we both are happy, healthy, and enjoying life.
I have decided that you are only as happy in life as you want to be and that everything happens for a reason. I love San Diego and at times I feel like I just want to go home to South Carolina and be around family I remember how far I have come and how much I have grown since moving here.
Jason is also looking into finishing his 2 classes he has left before he gets his Masters while his ship is in the yard at the end of the year.
Much love to all of you and I hope to keep posting. OH we did move and I will have to post the week of our move at another time. What a week! I will post pictures of our new place when I think it looks the way I want...
11 years ago



1 comment:
Yay! Finally an update!
Post a Comment