Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Week

So my life has been crazy since I posted last about the wedding. I am in school full time and Jason is on his ship more than he is home. He was asked by the captain to be the Legal Officer of the ship and he went to school for 3 week for that and he is very excited about it. Then he decided to re-up with his ship for another 16 months and he is going to be made the navigator middle of next year. In one week he will put on LT JG bars. I am working towards my nursing degree and I am busy busy with school. I will make sure to take pictures tomorrow so we can post some but things really haven't changed its still Jase and I. We are working with the infertility clinic on base and it is going well. I was pregnant for 6 weeks but miscarried but we are excited that I at least got pregnant. We start the next treatment on Monday which means shots every day for me. :) Oh the joys of trying to become parents. Have a wonderful thanksgiving and i will post more later.

No comments:

Liz & Jason's Music