Saturday, August 8, 2009

It has been FOREVER

So sorry I have not updated my blog.... Life is a bit crazy and I have not had much to blog about. I do want to say I had a lot of fun putting together a friends baby shower. I will post pictures when I get them. My camera is dead and so I have to wait for friends to email the pictures to me.

Jason is busy with the Navy and doing everything to get his ship ready. He is on the PCU-Dewy and is enjoying life. We don't like how much time we are spending apart but are dealing with it as it comes.

A funny story, the other day one of my friends asked me if I could babysit for a friend of hers. I told that would be great. My friend said that she would have her call me. Well she called and her name sounded so familiar Dee Espinoza. I asked her if her husband was in the Navy and she said yes. (I was thinking her husband was on the JPJ with Jason) She told me her husband is the XO on the PCU Dewy.....what a small world and how crazy is that. So I babysat Jason's XO's kid, I was a little nervous because that is Jason's boss but it went well and the boy was really sweet. \

Life is just going and going and I hope that soon we can start a family, but for now we are dealing with life as it comes at us. :) LOVE YOU ALL!!!! :)

No comments:

Liz & Jason's Music