Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jason is AMAZING

Not only is Jason the most caring and amazing husband, he is also very intelligent and VERY humble....I have to keep reminding him how amazing he is. Right now we are in Rhode Island for his last 3 weeks of training. He has 2 tests within the 3 weeks and he has to get a 90 or better on the first and on the second he has to get a 95 or higher.

Well today he went to take his first test and one of Jason's classmates told Jason that he would fail the test because he said that Jason was not studying the right material... So Jason was really worried. Well Jason took the test and he only missed one question, but got both bonus questions right. His final score was a 102 and he had the highest test score in the class. Only 13 out of the 25 students in the class passed. Let’s just say when the teacher announced that Jason was the highest scorer the other guy did not have much more to say! I am so proud of him and I am so thankful that he loves his new job.

One more story...this one is kind of funny. They have had a lot of class time, but one day they got into this simulator so they could practice driving a ship. The instructor told them that when they drive the ship there is not much of difference between the simulator and the real ship. So needless to say he was excited. He said that he was doing really great and then they had a guy (in the simulator not a real person) go over board. They all had to turn their ships around to go save the guy. Jason got his ship turned around but could not slow down in enough time and ran right over his guy....

All I have to say is that I hope I never fall over board on Jason's ship...ha-ha... He was able to try it again and did a great job and did NOT kill the guy this time. I am sure the guy is very grateful for that. All in all he is doing amazing and he loves it. He got to go into the simulator again two nights ago and he said that he did amazing with hardly any mistakes...He will get to go again tonight to get more practice in the driving of the ship.

I would like to thank all of the family and friends who have kept us in your prayers.

No comments:

Liz & Jason's Music